I suggest you ...

Phone app

Make this an app for my phone (android).

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    started  ·  AdminSaleWhale Team (Representative, SaleWhale) responded  · 

Hi there,

Thank you for your interest in the SaleWhale App for Android! We have great news: it will be available very soon!

Before then, we will be offering an early release version of the app. If you would be interested in being part of a select group to test the beta version, please send us a private message and we will get in contact with you!

Thank you kindly for your patience and support. Happy savings!

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • veltmannicole commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Salewhale you are surely missing the android boat.. Maybe you should check out your competition for how to get'er done. Android users end the misery.. Start saving now and check the products you buy against all local competitive prices all in one place to find the lowest price to price match all savings, stores and across all categories of stores ans suppliers. What are you WAITING for get what you want need or desire search for it, see where, who selling it at the lowest cost, select it, then get going now not later to your favorite super store, market or proprietors. FLIPP has it.. ANDROID USERS we have been covered all your needs and wants and all done RIGHT... So get to FLIPPing they show android excluders how to a astronomical wrong is done RIGHT , and it easy and simple RIGHT now, and equally comparable to their iOS version.

• Amy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, I was so excited about the new app...until I found out there is no Android version. : (
        I am looking forward to it coming out in the future. You guys are awesome!

• Kay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

They didn't ask for a link to the Apple store app... They clearly stated android so I am unsure why you thought to post the iPhone link. It's like asking when a game will come out for Ps3 and you tell them it's already out for xbox and tell them where to get it. :P They don't care and they will possibly question your intelligence. can't wait for the android version. :)

• Tracy0416 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

love it. Instead of taking flyers to the store we can just open the app and show the clerk. I would love it and so would the folks in line behind me! Thanks for this site.

Feedback and Knowledge Base